Sunday, April 26, 2009

My CROTON plant needs help!?

mother, recently passed away and I am the new owner of her beautiful Croton that was my grandmother's.





I do not have a green thumb by any means and I am quite nervous that the plant will die in it's new home.





I water it once a week and have it in the corner of my kitchen near my patio door. It receives indirect sunlight.





Recenlty, the leaves have been dropping off, slowly and I am not sure what to do about it.





It did receive a "shock" a few weeks back when another plant fell on it and kind of pushed it off kilter. Two days later, I moved it to my house.





Subesquently, I put some stakes in it to make it straighter.





It looks healthy so I don't understand why the leaves keep falling.





Any help you can provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

My CROTON plant needs help!?
needs lots of light. must be kept moist.(not standing in water)pebbles in a dish with pot standing on it would go down a treat





sounds as though plant may have been chilled at some stage,.





now need stability and t l c. and a good plant food.
Reply:whats a croton? if i knew m,aybe i could help just dont over water that is the most common mistake

how to grow lilacs

No comments:

Post a Comment