Saturday, November 14, 2009

Why does my eye burn???

My right eye is burning SO bad. It's been burning for the last three days, and it's worse today. Yesterday, my sister brought home house plants. Is it an allergy? Could it be something else?





The plants were: an orchid, a croton, and a bromelaid. I looked them all up, and it doesn't look like they cause burning/itchy eyes.





It feels like someone just sprayed pepper spray into my right eye, and it's felt like that all day!

Why does my eye burn???
You need to rinse your eye with a lot of water. If that does not help, you should buy some eye wash at the pharmacy. Is your eye red? You could see a doctor for this as well.





Note that the Croton plant has a white sap that can be very irritating to mucus membranes.

Leather Slippers

No comments:

Post a Comment